Head of Business Development – Engineering
- Full time
- 10 months ago
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Creating development plans and growth projections
- Identifying market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Meeting existing and potential clients
- Liaising with colleagues to develop sales and marketing strategies
- Attending events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Preparing sales presentations and participating in sales meetings
- Research and identify the needs of companies and customize solutions best suited for them.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Suggest sales training programs and techniques
- Regularly communicate with customers and evaluate their needs and handle complaints from customers.
- Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives