Head of Engineering – HEE211
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance.
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform the necessary improvements and adjustments to technology.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Supervising Junior Software Developers, analyzing software performance and configuration systems, and managing the deployment and integration of new software.
- Develop cutting-edge software solutions to optimize our business operations.
- Managing the installation and configuration of software solutions.
- Resolving software deployment and integration errors, and documenting processes.
- Performing routine maintenance and monitoring performance metrics.
- Write clean and well-tested code, think logically and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or similar.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 5-8years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience in leading and managing software engineering teams in an agile environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage many simultaneous projects.
- Experience using other side languages such as Golang, java or Java with a microservice approach.
- Full-stack understanding of web API/database development concepts and patterns.
- Extensive experience in developing, deploying, and integrating software solutions.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required.