Head of Information Technology -HOIT221
- Taking part in the development of scalable software.
- writing both front-end and back-end code that is clear and useful.
- Check for flaws and resolve any coding problems.
- Collaborate with product managers and development teams to create innovative software solutions.
- Create a server-side and client-side architecture.
- Create applications’ front ends using eye-catching visual design.
- Create and maintain apps and databases that work well.
- Create efficient APIs.
- Software should be tested for responsiveness and effectiveness.
- Upgrade, debug, and troubleshoot software.
- Create profiles for data protection and security.
- Create functions and programs that are responsive to mobile devices.
- Construct technical documentation.