- Control computer and information systems.
- Organize, plan, manage, and assess IT and electronic data activities.
- Manage your IT team via hiring, onboarding, mentoring, and establishing clear job objectives. and evaluating their output.
- Systems, policies, and procedures are designed, developed, put into action, and coordinated.
- Ensure the safety of the backup systems, network, and data.
- Act in a manner that is consistent with user needs and system capabilities to support organizational policy.
- Determine the issues and quickly put effective remedies in place.
- Audit systems and evaluate results.
- Maintain resources, information security, and control systems.
- Manage the annual budget and guarantee efficiency.
- keeping an eye on daily activities, including the operating system, software, and hardware of the servers.
- coordinating technological upgrades, maintenance, and installations.
- As necessary, choosing and buying new and replacement hardware and software.