- Respond to requests for information about Members activities or status.
- Facilitate consumer relations, or the relationship between parts of the institute such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Translate corporate goals and objectives into investment attraction, linkage and advocacy targets, strategies and operational plans in line with Institute’s Strategic Plan.
- Maintain business relations with members, government agencies and other stakeholders working arrangements, MOUs and other agreements.
- Establishment and application of appropriate systems to monitor and respond to member enquiries.
- Oversee provision of cost-effective office services
- Develop fleet management systems and policies.
- Ensure that Institute ’s properties and assets are properly insured for damage and loss