Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working in the strategy and business operations team to develop innovative service and operations strategies to help drive disciplined execution.
- Recruiting, leading, motivating, developing and managing the performance of direct reports, building a high caliber team with the skills and capabilities needed to deliver the required results.
- Promoting and championing the benefits of Incident, Problem, Change, Request, Knowledge Management, CMDB and other IT Service Management processes.
- Accountable for building, publishing and the utilization of the service catalog.
- Overseeing the process to ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and supporting Operating Level Agreements (OLAs) are published and met by support teams.
- Developing performance measures and consistently report metrics to the IT Services Leadership team.
- Leading continual service improvement and ongoing process maturity through regular reviews of the process and tools, trend analysis and metrics reporting and through regular engagement with stakeholders.
We’d also like to see:
- In-depth knowledge of IT Service Management (ITIL) frameworks
- In depth knowledge of project management principles and practices
- Proven ability to manage complex programs
- Functional experience with ERP implementation
- Experience in leading process improvement and organizational change initiatives
- Proven expertise and overall responsibility in customer service and contact center services, performance and new generation capabilities In a situation where there are two qualified persons, a female or a candidate from a “minority” group will be considered’
- Excellent presentation, time management, and collaborating skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Ability to handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well