Interested Candidates should send their curriculum vitae/Resumes using THE JOB TITLE as subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the internal organisation, management and control of the
- Frequent consultation where appropriate with the school authority, the governing body (Ministry of Education & Exam body), the staff of the school, the pupils, their parents and the local
- Identify and fill up vacant roles for both teaching and non-teaching
- Management of staff – allocation of duties, ensure staffs are up to date in teaching and learning resources, identifying and challenging underperformance at all levels and putting in place effective procedures to deal with underperforming
- Curriculum & Learning – Determining, organizing, and implementing a broad and balanced curriculum for the school having regards to the needs and stages of development of the pupils.
- Pupils – Ensuring that the progress of pupils is monitored and recorded, ensuring continuing effective systems of planning, assessment, recording and reporting using date and benchmarks to monitor attainment and progress in every child’s
- Feedback – Ensuring adequate feedback is given to parents on progress of their wards, regular information about the school and its activities,
- Continuous review of all aspects of school performance – standards of teaching & learning, school environment, pupils,
- Set key objectives for members of staffs and appraisal of the performance of
- Discipline – Ensuring proper standards of behaviour are implemented at all levels and known within the school and outside of the school (pupils are engaged in offsite school activities).
- Relations with Governing body – Registration of Basic Pupils for external examinations, Liaising with the Ministry of education for all required documents and payments.
- Ensure proper school maintenance of all its resources and assets.
The ideal candidate must possess NCE/B.Ed/PGd.Ed or BSc/BA with an additional qualification in Education.
The ideal candidate must stay within Surulere or Mushin and its environs.
Minimum of 4 – 6 years of working experience in a similar role or as an assistant Head Teacher/Administrator.
Key Competencies and Skills Requirements
- Great Co-ordinating and Organisational skills
- Computer Proficiency/MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Conflict Resolution
- Creativity & Innovation
- People Management & Team Player
- Excellent communication – Verbal & Written
- Sound Knowledge of the Educational System in Nigeria