Health and Safety Officer
- Full time
- 1 month ago
- Other Industries
- Maintaining statistics on accidents, dangerous occurrences and occupational diseases;
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- processing applications for registration of workplaces and employers under the Occupational Safety and Health Act and Work Injury Benefits Act respectively;
- processing work injury benefits claims;
- preparing workers for medical examination;
- documenting the presence and use of first aid services and occupational health in the workplace;
- carrying out counselling services on basic occupational health issues; and
- monitoring, evaluating and controlling of environmental hazards in the workplaces;
- carrying out inspections on Industrial Plants, Machinery, Electrical Installations, building construction and works on construction.