- We are seeking a talented, highly motivated, self-starting creative individual with a passion for connecting with current and future real estate buyers and sellers through content marketing, social media, and traditional marketing efforts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organize and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Be responsible to make marketing strategies, and lead the team to achieve the sales target
- Be responsible for sales generation with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Promote sales of properties
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Be responsible to relate management marketing concept and idea to team members, necessary training should be provided to team members, assist each team member to achieve the individual sales targets
- Liaising between customers and company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Excellent Team management ability proved working experience as a Real Estate Salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong sales, negotiation and communication skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Must have been a performing real estate marketer with proofs
- Minimum of HND in Marketing or any related field
- Excellent communication as well as positive and confident marketing skills
- Must have at least minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience
- Must be able to actively work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to write daily, a weekly and monthly report in a clear and concise manner.