- Ensuring financial transactions are properly recorded and accurately entered into the accounting systems
- Ensuring compliance with government and corporate policies laws and regulations
- Prepares monthly reports
- Monitors compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and hotel procedures
- Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
- Undertake cash and bank reconciliations
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost centers and document business transactions