- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be fully responsible for the overall management of the operation of the hotel.
- You will support and work with all Heads of Departments in all aspects of running the hotel.
- You will ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- In addition, you will conduct regular operations team meetings with all the HODs daily / weekly to discuss routine operational matters, sales targets, and actions taken for service recovery, and also any staff issues. Minutes of the meetings to be sent to the General Manager.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting and monthly forecasting processes.
- Ensure SOP implementation in all departments and check the same during routine operational checks.
- Monitor the purchase / indent / requisitions of each department, the accounts receivable (collection from debtors) and the accounts payable (payable to the vendors / suppliers etc).
- Randomly inspect the stores (F & B / Kitchen) to check the stock in hand (quality, par stock levels, expiry etc) with the F & B Manager & Chef.
- Relate with Suppliers / Vendors for quality products involving Purchase Manager and providing performance assessment of vendors every quarter.
- Inspect all department with their respective Manager’s for cleanliness, ambience, service readiness, staff grooming & hospitality culture.
- Monitor the co-ordination between all departments for smooth & efficient operations.