HR Manager (Furniture Factory)
- Articulated understanding and deployment of various human resource policy, processes, procedure and tools administration in the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to create and deploy HR interventions as at when needed for people and business advancement.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Ability to bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Ability to manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Ability to support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.