- Identify potential enterprise customers, bring in those leads, and ensure the customers are fully converted.
- Grow new sales revenue by identifying, qualifying, and converting leads to opportunities and make cold calls when required.
- Establish, develop, and maintain business relationships with customers to ensure client satisfaction, to generate new business for the company, following the closure of an opportunity, and loyalty to ensure continuous renewal of services and referrals.
- Assist in the development and execution of strategies to achieve sales in identified industries / markets.
- Continually work towards achieving and over-achieving sales targets.
- Achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes within the schedule period.
- Attend industry-related events.
- Any other task as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience:
- B.Sc or HND in Marketing, Social Science, Humanities, or other related qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and people management skills.
- Self-motivated and good team player.
- Able to work flexible schedules.
- Excellent Negotiating skills.
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment, and tact.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.