- Establish and maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with human resources policies and procedures.
- Develop and recommend operational processes by updating and designing procedures/ policies that will improve performance and efficiency in Admin/ HR tasks.
- Liaise with HMO, insurance and pensions administrators to ensure staff are registered and enrolled when required.
- Manage the smooth functioning of the office support systems in the most cost-effective manner.
- Conduct weekly support team meetings to address issues and orient auxiliary staff on their duties.
- Source internally and externally for best talents to fit into vacant positions, screen CVs, conduct interviews and assessments, carry out due diligence and advise