Human Resources Manager – HRM221
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Overseas and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Report to management and provide decision support
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Proven 3-5 years of working experience as an HR MANAGER or EXECUTIVE
- Knowledge of HR system and Database.
- Demonstrate experience with Human Resources metrics.
- in-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.