- Designing building’s mechanical installations (Piping & HVAC systems).
- Assembles installation drawings, as-built drawings, and other required paperwork.
- Makes quantity and material schedule preparations.
- Organize material permissions with the client or consultants.
- Monitors installations.
- Performs QA/QC inspections.
- Show up during project meetings.
- Along with another project team member, manages construction.
- Similar experience in designing and supervising mechanical installation projects with expertise in HVAC and pipe system understanding.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Suite, AUTOCAD, and other design applications.
- An added benefit is having a professional qualification.