I.T Support Intern – ISI221
- Assist in performing hardware and software installation procedures.
- Perform software configuration on stand-alone computers and laptops.
- Provide support in diagnosing hardware and software issues and troubleshooting activities.
- Lay cables and wires for networks and ensure that they are in good working order.
- Assist in handling data migration duties.
- Document all processes in reference manuals for training and guidance.
- Take user support requests and take measures to fulfill requests.
- Assist in hardware and software inventory management.
- Handle periodic maintenance of hardware and software.
- Troubleshoot equipment such as printers and scanners and other peripherals.
- Participate in the development of software applications.
- Handle researching options and research computer bugs and their solutions.
- Take telephone calls from users and attempt to assist them with their information technology questions and problems.
- Handle IT-related documentation and make sure that all IT supplies are available.
- Assist in gathering user requirements and developing appropriate reports for IT professionals.
- Provide users with ongoing assistance in their information technology problems.
- Coordinate vendors for the acquisition of equipment and software.