Duties & Responsibilities:
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that that they operate reliably.
- Consulting, ascertain needs and ensure that facilities meet project requirements.
- Ensure that users within the business can work effectively and efficiently by providing the right support in terms of Internet service and IT work tools.
- Protect customer data from outside infiltration through encryption, secure data storage and other necessary means
- Implementing and managing security or integrity and backup procedures.
- Assess infrastructure on a regular basis to ensure it continues to meet necessary demands.
- Managing secure network access for local and remote users.
- Keeping up to date with new technology.
- Coordinate between the company and external vendors and contractors about IT-related infrastructure and development;
- Manage IT related platforms and databases to ensure integrity of data at all times.
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation.
- Consult with the Management on any issues that might come up and advise about potential fixes or efficiency controls
- Selecting and purchasing appropriate hardware and software and also Manage departmental budget and quotas
- Create email address for new employees.
- Ensuring software licensing laws are followed.
- Scheduling upgrades.
- Providing user training, support, advice and feedback.
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
- Providing network administration and support. Responsible for servers and access points.
- Assist the I.T Support engineer in resolving hardware challenges , aassist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use.
- Software proficiency.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Interpersonal Relation.
- Stress Management/Composure.
- Emotional Intelligence skills.
- Analytical skill.
- Attention to Details.
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously.
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience with hardware and software installation and maintenance.
- Extensive working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems and software.
NET SALARY: 200,000
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.