- Upgrading entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluation of new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
- HND/OND in Computer Science or related field
- At least 2 years experience in computer Network and system maintenance