- eliver effective and efficient administration of user network and systems accounts and set-up, installation and configuration of hardware & software.
- Diagnose, document and escalate issues to other support teams within ICT as needed.
- When necessary, act as part of the Emergency Response Team within region of employment.
- When necessary, assist with elements of office setup and closedown within region of employment.
- Assist with the translation of instructions or procedures.
- Issues are attended to (by telephone, Email or through Christian Aid’s helpdesk software) professionally and competently.
- A high number of problems and requests are resolved “first time” by following standard procedures and the appropriate use of initiative.
- Escalated issues are passed to other ICT teams in an appropriate way, having first been triaged and diagnosed as far as possible.
- Internal customers are highly satisfied with the level of support provided.
- Changes are well managed.