- Full time
- 1 month ago
- Inspect the works carried out by the EPC Contractors and ensure the quality of the works meets the project requirements.
- Inspect the on-site and off-site materials to ascertain their compliance with the specification and determine its accessibility for use on the project.
- Identify potential safety concerns and inform the EPC Contractors.
- Implement the site supervision quality procedures, and review submission requirements of the project, along with the EPC Contractors.
- Review all construction documents and highlight any design and contractual discrepancies with the concerned Site ICT&S Engineer / Resident Engineer.
- Conduct regular (daily) site visits and supervise, verify the installation of ICT&S works ensuring compliance with the contract documents.