- Study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Advise clients on strategies to engage target audiences.
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices.
- Create designs using illustration, photo editing and layout software.
- Select colors, images, typography and layout for communication materials, including websites, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and social media posts.
- Produce drafts for client review and make revisions based on feedback received.
- Collaborate with other team members, such as marketing, sales, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project.
- Review designs for errors before they are printed or published.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies.