ICT Support Officer – ISO221
- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Information Technology
- Maintaining and resolving all computer and network-related issues. Control a database of stock,
- farmland, and farmer profiles. Integrate physical control and security solutions for all systems and confidential data.
- To give front-end users prompt feedback, track performance and manage parameters.
- For optimum performance, integrate and setup computer networking. Hardware, software, and operating system troubleshooting and repair.
- Observing and maintaining computer networks and systems.
- In conjunction with the Operations General Manager, identify security flaws and offer appropriate fixes.
- All new technology, including M&E systems like websites and database systems, should be tested and evaluated.
- Create participatory monitoring and evaluation strategies and tools in collaboration with OEM and ICT Partner.
- Perform electrical safety inspections on computer hardware. Improve the office IT system with the necessary improvements.