DelonJobs is seeking to hire an IMAL Core Application & Support Officers for a leading bank in Nigeria. To provide effective management of the Core banking, Software and processes around it and ensure its availability for business as required. Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree (minimum of 2nd Class Lower), first degree in Computer Science/Engineering. Possession of relevant IT professional certification e.g. ITIL, OCP, Linux. Minimum of 4 years’ post qualification experience of which at least 2years must have been in a similar position. Interested candidates should send their CVs with the title and code (IMAL Core Application Support Officer – IASSB211) to the email address on the link and more details can be seen https://jobs.delon.ng/job/imal-core-application-support-officer-iassb211/.
Duties and Responsibility
- Provide the best possible solution to problem solving or decision making by conscientiously testing, examining facts, trying different alternatives and careful strategic planning.
- Consider problems as a challenge, collect information relevant to the problem, be disciplined in ascertaining the root cause, identify and develop a practical solution, communicate her findings and implement action to resolve the problem.
- Be systematic and logical in her approach to decision making, ensuring that all the necessary facts and information are available and accurate, and that any decisions taken and acted upon have been carefully considered.
- Introduce monitoring systems that identify whether individuals or the organization are achieving their objectives, as well as any variances in terms of goals and timescales. Ensure that corrective action plans are formulated and implemented.
- Support others and provide practical knowledge, competence and expertise.
- Work as part of a team and demonstrate tolerance, understanding and consistency when dealing with others.
- Continually seek out opportunities. Practice and encourage a culture of strategic excellence.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement.
- Retain a formal and professional manner, reflect on difficult situations and stand back from people and remain unemotional in order to resolve problems objectively.
- FUNCTIONAL/TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Knowledge of Banking Operations.
- Microsoft office application.
- Database Performance Tuning.
- Database administration skills.
- Database integration in an online environment.
- Knowledge of Oracle DB (e.g., 8i, 9i,10g etc.) &SQL specific databases.
- Knowledge in major operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, etc.).
- Communication, research orientation.
- Stakeholder management.
- Application Management and Monitoring.