- Lead and facilitate the engaged team toward restoration of service in shortest possible lead times.
- Engage relevant stakeholders & escalate when necessary to expedite resolution.
- Ensure RT adopts optimal mindset which balances best path to resolution and protection of customer interests.
- Initiate management and technical escalations when required.
- Log all Incident details, allocating approved categorization and prioritization.K
- Keep users informed about their IncidentsТ status at agreed intervals.
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Changes, Problems, repetitive incidents).
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents via major incident report.
- Ensure recovery team remains sensitive to collection and correlation of data for potential RCA post event.
- Escalate critical outages to Problem Manager after restoration for RCA.
- Remain available at all times during the designated shift and/or roster period.E
- End to end incident owner.
- Leadership skills: Good in People and Process Management
- Language skills: Fluent spoken English & excellent English written communication skills
- Values and behaviors: Pro-active and able to work under pressure
- First Degree from any institutionYears of experience: 3-6.