Information and Communication Officer
- Coordination of information services.
- Coordinate research on local (county) and national print and electronic media news.
- Coordinating the development and implementation of County Government communication and media strategy.
- Providing editorial, strategic, and operational support to the County brand.
- Liaising with media practitioners and the public on issues of mutual concern.
- Planning and creating multi-media communication materials.
- Development and update of communication content for social media networking platforms.
- Assisting in the day-to-day operations in the Directorate.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Director.