Information and Communication Technology Officer
- Plan, design and develop E-Learning platform with all functioning modules (registration, learning platform).
- Basic IT troubleshooting, and knowledge with technical diagnoses, implements corrective action procedures within prescribed guidelines and/or escalate to other technical resources as appropriate.
- Liaise with the assistant training coordinator and state training officers about inputs for eLearning, also train resource persons on best practices of eLearning.
- Provide and respond to enquiries/complaint and technical support to users when and where necessary.
- Documentation and deliver where required inductions and basic training in the use of the eLearning platform and other related services provided.
- Information technology technical support of corporate computer-based applications, install, maintain, and complete backups of the Project data and files.
- Check and review content from resource persons notifying for correction before uploading learning materials and resources per course to eLearning platform.
- Monitor virtual classrooms and manage user’s subscription to platform
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisor.