- Installing and configuring client computer systems.
- Responding to client IT support requests.
- Repairing hardware malfunctions, software issues, and networking problems.
- Managing security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures and database systems
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures.
- Troubleshooting, resolving, and communicating technology and networking issues to other employees and management.
- Research, planning, implantation, and maintenance of technical network solutions.
- Knowing security protocols, IT systems, networking infrastructures, and database systems.
- Maintaining computer networks including mainframes, VPNs, routers, and other physical hardware.
- Provides basic level support and technical expertise in networking technology.
- Monitoring computer systems to improve network performance for all systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a technical support engineer, preferably in the financial sector.
- Knowledge of web services, API, and IP-based protocols.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl or shell.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Good time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex hardware and software issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critically.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.