Information Technology Sales Associate- ITSA221
- Keeping up with the technical features and specs of products.
- Creating a sales plan and establishing sales goals.
- Advising management and IT developers on product options.
- Locating marketing possibilities and creating leads for sales.
- Evaluating the product needs and IT requirements of potential clients.
- Preparing for and giving product presentations and sales pitches.
- Contract renewals for sales and services, as well as deals and warranties.
- Launching technical support for customers based on their needs and comments.
- Tracking sales goals and keeping records of sales performance indicators.
- Ensuring competitiveness through industry trend analysis and research.