- Carry out routine audits of various departments (Factory sections, Accounts, Payroll, etc.)
- Conduct follow-up activities to confirm adherence to audit recommendations
- Conduct investigation of irregularities and other forms of non-compliance with policies and procedures
- Responsible for conducting stock audits to maintain internal control on stock management;
- Responsible for reviewing branch/up-country audits during procurement season.
- Responsible for reviewing management account postings to ensure that they are accurate and free of mis-statements.