Internal Control Officer – 221
- Develops an annual risk-based internal audit plan and oversee the implementation of the approved plan.
- Ensures methodical documentation of work plans, testing results, conclusions and recommendations and ensures follow up on findings and corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with standard operating procedures of each department and processes in line with best practices.
- Provide technical assistance with investigations, special audits, and provide subject-matter expertise as needed.
- Periodic sampling/full audit of loan officers.
- Participate in the review of applications to ensure data integrity, confidentiality and availability by preventing unauthorized access always.
- To ensure all the Organization’s products measures up to required standard in the industry.
- Remains current on audit regulatory oversight trends and develop a risk-based approach incorporated into the annual audit plan.
- Provides feedback and recommendations on business risks and improving operational efficiencies and processes where appropriate.
- Daily review of loan disbursement, closure and savings withdrawal.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost reductions.
- Conduct follow-up reviews of financial, operational, or regulatory compliance deficiencies noted during audits.
- Visit group meetings (at-least 2 per day reconciling passbooks and system) and confirm the BM’s last visit date.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and inspection reports.
- Carrying out Spot check/ Cash Count.
- Flexibility to carry out any other task as requested by Management.