- Responding to potential students’ inquiries by giving information about the programs available at the university as well as the appropriate entry requirements.
- Counsel and support students throughout the application process, aiding with the preparation/submission of required documents and information.
- Participate in the study arrangement and student enrolling procedures.
- Providing visa assistance and travel advisory services to students.
- Attend educational fairs, seminars, and school events.
- Ensure that students receive accurate information about living in their preferred country, the local environment, tuition fees, living and accommodation options.
- Provide accurate and honest information to prospective students.
- Collaborate with schools and universities.
- Research data on studies conducted in the countries we serve.
- Spread the word about partner universities and programs of study.
- Booking and reserving airline tickets.
- Providing any type of support or help that will improve a student travel experience.
- content writing and regular updates to the website.
- No experience required (A 1-month certification will suffice)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have a PC with a good internet connection
- Must be computer literate
- Familiarity with Microsoft office
- Honest and accurate in communicating information about the University to the Student and vice versa.
- Fairness and integrity at all times.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The applicant must be a resident of Abuja.
- · A year of experience working as a travel agent or study agent.
- · Fluency in a foreign language
- · Certification with the British council, ICEF or EAT.
Job Types: Full-time, Salary, and Commission
Apply here : https://ng.indeed.com/job-description?t=educational+agent&jk=919bd0cab7ee85ae&_ga=2.32738430.1341809092.1629233081-78358817.1629233081&_gac=1.124721272.1629234476.Cj0KCQjwvO2IBhCzARIsALw3ASqfGhAC5kFCJjUsew4peZldm9wNEZNvpqUjuSQN2Ujz7tY45GHQfeAaAlfwEALw_wcB