- Full time
- 1 year ago
- Other Industries
- Encourage communication between all project participants and beneficiaries to boost ownership of the project’s outcomes.
- This will also encourage participation in and coordination of outreach.
- Gather field data using a range of data gathering methods, including focus groups, key informant interviews, household surveys, and other participatory rural evaluation instruments.
- Oversee the creation, completion, and execution of project plans.
- Determine and address any major regional obstacles that can interfere with the success of fieldwork efforts (conflicting dynamics, political tensions, technical constraints, etc.).
- Meetings with farmers, extension agents, and partners in local government at all levels should be planned, co-planned, and facilitated.
- On-site project leadership is required.
- Ensure that the project’s goals are being appropriately followed by the work progress.
- Create service reports frequently.
- For feasibility purposes, investigate potential locations.