Inventory & Logistics Officer
- Suggest and organize the warehouse for Raw material, Finish goods and scrap and identify & allocate storage location to each stock keeping unit (SKU)
- Receive raw materials into warehouse and record same into bin card and system update before the close of the day.
- Maintain compliance to approval process and document used for receiving goods into warehouse.
- Keep proper records of inventory and report inventory position periodically.
- Issues Raw materials to Production Team using FEFO (First expiry, first out) inventory management.
- Document all transaction using the appropriate record and comply with the process
- Confirm the specification of materials received with appropriate function as may be required
- Collate the quantity of materials received and compare with parking list or LPO for reconciliation.
- Report all goods received into warehouse via appropriate channels and send copy of document to Finance as confirmation
- Ensure the materials received are properly stacked according to specification.
- Update the bin Card with quantity of items received into/Issued out of the warehouse.
- Issue raw materials and consumables to production department on receipt of duly authorized stock requisition from.
- Carry out weekly, monthly, and periodic stock taking of inventory
- Supervise offloading of raw materials
- Participate in, interpret, and execute the truck distribution planning on daily and weekly bases