- Find strategies to make inventory control processes more efficient.
- Check the availability of raw materials and company supplies to spot any shortages.
- Make that product supply is sufficient for all distribution channels and can meet direct customer demand.
- To reconcile inventories, keep track of daily shipments and delivery.
- Utilize software to keep track of demand and record inventory characteristics.
- Place orders to refill inventory to prevent shortages or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to foresee future requirements.
- To close deals that are both affordable and trustworthy, evaluate vendors.
- Work together with the workforce in the warehouse to achieve company objectives Report stock levels, problems, etc. to top management.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.