– Plan and perform group and individual training sessions with investment employees.
– Develop and handle client meetings to review their request and close sales with licensed investment company.
– Work on client’s investment needs and problems and delegate tasks.
– Maintain relationships and develop referrals from current client base post-appointment.
– Manage self and team sales planning to foster sales and attain financial results.
– Manage financial products knowledge through coursework, periodicals and self-study.
– Draft internal reports for tracking sales.
– Foster team communication to ensure investment related accountabilities completion daily.
– Handle external and internal seminars.
– Introduce and prioritize client needs on estate and investment planning.