- Installing and configuring software and operating systems on computer hardware
- Keeping an eye on and maintaining computer networks
- Upkeep of the company’s server and internet connectivity
- Maintain regular communication with vendors and service providers as necessary.
- In order to help set up processes and/or handle issues, training and sensitizing workers through a series of telephone or in-person interactions is necessary.
- Analyzing, diagnosing, and resolving network issues.
- Replacing components as necessary
- Create accounts and profiles for new users, and address password problems
- Identifying and fixing hardware and software issues while responding within predetermined time frames
- Work on a task nonstop until finished
- Test and assess new technologies, and as necessary, assist with the introduction of new applications.
- Perform hardware maintenance on malfunctioning laptops and computers.