- Installing and configuring software and operating systems on computer hardware.
- Keeping an eye on and maintaining computer networks.
- Upkeep of the company’s server and internet connectivity
- Maintain regular communication with vendors and service providers as necessary.
- In order to help set up processes and/or handle issues, training and sensitizing workers through a series of telephone or in-person interactions is necessary.
- Analyzing, diagnosing, and resolving network issues.
- Replacing components as necessary.
- Create accounts and profiles for new users, and address password problems.
- identifying and fixing hardware and software issues while responding within predetermined time frames.