DelonJobs is helping a leading Fintech company in Nigeria hire IT Compliance Officer to help assist in the assessment of technology-related compliance issues. This includes working with systems owners and administrators to identify, document and monitor current risks and controls. Successful candidate will report to Head, IT Strategy and Insights. Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related area with a minimum grade of second class upper. Candidate must also possess a minimum of 3-year experience. Interested candidates should send their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ICOIN211
- Assess compliance with policies, standards, and regulations through the performance of risk.
- assessments and controls testing and provide recommendations related to non-compliance areas requiring remediation.
- Support coordination of internal and external audits with IT process owners and other key
- stakeholders including facilitating evidence collection and other requests from audit teams.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that documented procedures are followed.
- Planning, coordinating and executing agreed regulatory and approved standards.
- Assist in educating and training individuals across the organization on compliance concepts, requirements, and responsibilities and establish awareness regarding role of the overall IT.
- compliance function.
- Identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to further mature existing IT processes and controls to align with best practices including use of automation and
Required Skill and Competency
- Database Administration
- Capacity management
- Programming principles, techniques and practices.
- Availability management
- Knowledge of Platforms
- Knowledge of Products
- Systems Design and Integration
- System Security
- Network Operations/Administration
- Systems knowledge (e.g. Postilion, Stratus)
- Analytical skills
- Research skills
Required Professional Qualifications
- Certified Information systems Auditor (CISA)
- Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL)
- ISO 20000(IT Service management, 27001 or 22301