Job SummaryDelon Jobs is helping a leading IT company in Nigeria to hire IT Governance Manager (Lagos). The successful candidate will be responsible for the evaluation, design, and implementation of best practice business processes to improve service and business efficiency. Please read additional requirements below before applying. If you are interested in the position, kindly send cover letter and updated CV to email@example.com , and ensure you make your email subject ‘IT Governance Manager’Job Description:In addition to the job summary details, the following are other requirements and important information: Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead and manage the establishment of strategic, operational and technical decision making process required to ensure that IT services are aligned to the organization’s priorities and risk appetite.
- Function as the single point of IT management contact for key elements such as enterprise IT policy governance, enterprise IT strategy, and IT risk acceptance.
- Ensure visibility, escalation and management of IT risks inherent in the delivery of technology services.
- Monitor key performance and key risk indicators, and escalate breaches in triggers or limits.
- Responsible for procedure governance and oversight.
- Liaises with other risk units and internal stakeholders to effectively manage the risk governance performance.
- Provide responsive feedback and ensure that all queries, issues and requests are dealt efficiently and timely.
- Maintain supporting program framework, charters, and processes.
- Through analysis, advice on performance against established risk tolerance and performance objectives.
- Develop and implement processes to assess and/or monitor the effectiveness IT procedures to ensure adherence to standards and policies as appropriate.
- Develop frameworks and processes to ensure that IT activities support enterprise business objectives within its established risk tolerance.
- Conduct gap analysis on new and emerging guidance and lead the IT organization in adoption.
- Work collaboratively with other corporate oversight functions to identify and implement consistent and effective approaches to risk governance and control-based activities.
- Maintain strong and effective working relationships with all areas of Risk Management.
- Minimum of 2nd class lower in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- At least 6 years of relevant IT experience.
- Enterprise IT Governance including knowledge of IT risk management and controls.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel; Word; PowerPoint; Visio, etc)
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems
- Strong organizational.
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent communication skill
- Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Results driven
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure