- Serve as the first point of contact for all staff seeking technical assistance.
- Maintains stock of equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, system network, printers, scanners and more
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves user problems with computer software and hardware
- Arranges maintenance services with software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends
- Planning and undertaking schedule maintenance upgrades
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 2 years of experience in technical support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to explain technical issues to technical and non-technical employees
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn an array of computer hardware and software
- Proximity to Ikorodu is compulsory,
- Must be available for immediate resumption.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.