- The job holder will be responsible for facilitating the delivery of assigned projects on time within budget and scope. The person will provide requisite support in defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct support to the IT Executive in operations and reporting activities.
- Assist IT Executive on the development of new programs and initiatives.
- Document the business requirements and facilitate the communication between stakeholders to satisfy business needs.
- Support with the planning, scheduling and monitoring of IT-related project timelines, milestones, budget, and deliverables using appropriate tools to ensure the delivery of quality outputs on time and within budget.
- Manage day to day IT department activities and make sure service levels are maintained.
- Document changes to the design and implementation of assigned projects.
- Support with the development and delivery of IT projects, documentation, and management.
- Provide weekly status report of assigned projects/ tasks to the Head of the department.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Head of the department.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree from a reputable University, preferably a degree in Information Technology or related discipline or equivalent.
- 8 years direct experience in IT operations and/or project management
- Experience using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies will be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods and knowledge of all phases of software development including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing (integration, user, and performance), debugging, implementation, and support will be an advantage.
- Professional qualifications such as an PMP or PRINCE2 will be an advantage.
- ITIL 4 Foundations( good to have)
Skills and Behaviors:
- Understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Strong written, verbal communication, analytical skills, and problem-solving.
- Ability to apply general organizational knowledge of the business and systems processes in problem analysis is required.
- Must exhibit confidence and knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Possess interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Possess good analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with managers, and subject matter experts, as part of a team.
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from colleagues and other stakeholders.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.