- The IT Officer will support the development of the database and will be responsible for the IT support for the Survey as well as provide support in managing IT issues during the process of field activities.
- The incumbent will support and ensure all required IT dimensions meets the objectives of the research.
- S/He will also support in the report writing process by providing all necessary IT support for the process.
Terms of Reference
The IT Officer under the supervision of the National Team Lead, will carry out the following:
- Daily Managing of IT component and will ensure errors are identified and sorted timely
- Support the state team in the resolution of IT issues.
- Will set up, manage and synchronize the server with tablets.
- Provide update on IT process on a daily basis
- Will resolve all server and tablet related issues.