- Putting in and setting up computer systems, networks, software, hardware, printers, and scanners.
- Keeping an eye on and maintaining computer networks.
- Addressing issues and requests for service as soon as possible.
- Supplying technical assistance throughout the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Creating new users’ accounts.
- Equipment maintenance and replacement when needed.
- Put security measures in place.
- Keep an eye on firm compliance with requirements and security certificates.
- Provide firm personnel with technical support and troubleshoot computer issues.
- Installing and updating business hardware and software as required.
- Calculate and disclose the cost of replacing or upgrading your computer’s components.
- Ensuring the safety of the information technology’s physical and virtual components, such as the server rooms’ security and the installation of firewalls and virus defenses.
- Arranging data and securely storing it.