- We are seeking service-oriented and self-motivated individuals to join our IT support team.
- In this role, you will render after sales application support to the company’s clients, working closely with other team members to keep track of and resolve customer reported complaints in ample time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support to the sales team to ensure a successful customer onboarding.
- Provide technical support to ensure customer device bundle are activated.
- Work closely with the customer service unit by promptly addressing and resolving customer reported issues.
- Keep track of all reported issues and follow-up constantly with IT operations/support managers until all issues are resolved.
- Assist the sales team through challenges encountered during new product updates.
- Elicit feedback from sales for engagement with the product team, generating ideas to make customer onboarding easy and achieve seamless sales experience.
- Work closely with the product team to aid after-sales application support provided to the sales. team.
Requirement and Skills
- Minimum OND qualification.
- Must be tech savvy and knowledgeable about android devices.
- Knowledge of basic troubleshooting applications.
- Certification such as CCNA or other related IT courses will be an added advantage.