DelonJobs is seeking to hire a IT Project Management for a leading financial institution in Nigeria who will be responsible for managing strategic projects and initiatives for the Group and ensuring successful delivery to schedule, scope and other business requirements. Interested candidates must possess a minimum of bachelor’s degree in any IT related discipline with a minimum of 7 years project management experience. Salary is N450,000 – N700,000 monthly net. To apply, kindly send your CV with the subject “IT Project Management – IPMHG” to email@example.com.
- Conduct research and analysis to support strategy development and execution, corporate planning, process optimization and overall performance improvement.
- Define strategic imperatives in line with business objectives and translate them into action plans for execution.
- Plan, manage, track, report on and drive successful delivery of strategic initiatives, projects and programs to scope, schedule, quality and other business requirements.
- Optimally manage assigned project resources for best outcomes. Lead and coordinate special projects and programs for the company secretariat.
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Monitor and report on corporate performance across dimensions including business, operational, strategy initiatives and projects performance. Analyse trends and proffer recommendations for improvement.
- Coordinate cross-functional management reviews.
- Provide periodic updates and reports on projects and strategic initiatives to the GMD as required.
- Engage, manage and collaborate with key stakeholders for effective financial management and best business outcomes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution. MBA or relevant post graduate degree would be added advantage
- Project Management Certification e.g. PRINCE 2 Practitioner, PMP
- Minimum of 7 years’ project management experience
- Business analysis skills; business, financial and digital awareness
- Sound communication, reporting and presentation skills, cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder relationship management skills
- Experience in business and digital transformation projects would be added advantage