IT Recruitment Analyst – ITRA221
- Communicating with hiring managers to identify future job openings and technical requirements.
- Writing job descriptions and posting them on appropriate media platforms.
- Screening applicants to ensure they meet the job requirements.
- Organizing interviews via phone, video, or in person.
- Background and reference checks are carried out.
- Introducing the most qualified candidates’ resumes to the hiring manager.
- Offering job openings and completing the necessary paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants and informing them about the application process.
- Budgeting for recruitment.
- A Bachelor of Science with minimum of 2.1 in Computer Science or any Engineering related field.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- To be a successful technical recruiter, you should have a good working knowledge of technology, technical roles, and technical skills, as well as knowledge of the recruitment process.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Experience in technical recruitment processes and platforms.
- Good interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fast typing skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and keen attention to details.