- Ensure the updates and implementation of the quality assurance guidelines.
- Prepare and maintain the testing plan according to the quality assurance guidelines.
- Ensure that test scenarios and scripts are prepared in a structured way, prioritized to reflect business or technical priorities and are approved by appropriate stakeholders.
- Scheduling testing activities and Providing budget forecasts.
- Automate the testing processes and ensure continuous improvement over time.
- Providing feedback to the development team.
- Conducting risk assessments in the testing phase.
- Perform continuous testing and upgrades when required.
- Liaising with suppliers, teams and team leaders when needed
- Be a key player in the solution delivery lifecycle process.
- Creating and implementing new test strategies.
- Take part in the first line support in the post-go-live phase.
- Deliver training sessions when applicable (prepare materials).
Necessary Experience and Knowledge
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Economics or related discipline with cognate experience.
- At least four (4) years hands-on relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- A strong understanding of testing principles, methodologies and tools used in Waterfall, Agile and V-model methodologies.
- Proven track record in Testing Management experience working in an Agile/scrum context.
- Good knowledge of business processes and/or Accounting.
- Excellent grasp of test metrics, release process and test environment principles.
- Understanding of common software failures and faults.
- Manual and Automated Testing.
- ISEB and/or ISTQB certification is an asset.
- Experience with a Core Banking System (CBS) or a software package.
- Awareness of configuration management and change control processes is an asset.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.