- Coordination of the delivery of IT infrastructure components for site capital projects is provided by the on-site function, which reports to the capital project IT lead (s).
- In order to help deliver the IT solutions created for the projects.
- This applicant will collaborate closely with the capital project IT teams and will be present on the project site full-time.
- Support for IT networks, hardware, and software.
- Updating software as needed and applying patches.
- Contact Avaya first and collaborate with their team if there are any technical problems.
- Troubleshooting for hardware/software issues and the main point of contact for reported call center issues.
- Ensures that IT compliance issues and concerns are properly assessed, looked into, and resolved.
- Offers management and support for Office 365 to both new and current employees.
- Training new employees in EMR, Email, or any software or hardware used in business.
- Handling IT procurements based on budget and business needs
- Submit tickets with different technology partners, vendors, or service providers in case of any technical issues and coordinate with them to solve issues based on priorities.
- Implementing, and following IT security policies and guidelines.
- Tracking and maintaining all IT inventory.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
N350,000 – N365,000 / month.