Ralds & Agate Limited – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above:
- We search of a detail oriented IT supervisor to help drive efficiency, process improvement, and technological solutions in the organization.
- Develop and oversee the installation of systems which include software and hardware.
- Perform tests and troubleshooting, as well as quality assurance.
- Ensure all installations, maintenance and upgrades are carried out on schedule.
- Analyze existing computer systems and make recommendations for upgrades and improvements.
- Develop user manuals, as well as policies, procedures and safety protocols.
- Collaborate with other departments and professionals in the development of IT systems.
- Oversee efficient working of all IT personnel and administer all business requirements
- Analyze all IT infrastructure and prepare reports
- Stay up to date with current IT trends and ensure the team receives refresher training as well
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands on experience with atleast 2 years in a supervisory or lead role
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
- Experience in communicating with all levels of staff